The Global Aerosol Container Market is projected to reach USD 13.17 billion in 2027. The increasing demand for personal care, home care or household and healthcare products are expected to fuel the market’s growth during the forecast period. Improvement in lifestyle of people in developing countries is another important factor contributing to the market’s growth.
Aerosol containers provide improved and safe storage as well as better aesthetics to products. These containers are easy to use as well as it helps in safe transit during the entire supply chain. Growing consumer awareness regarding benefits offered by various products is leading to greater adoption of aerosol containers which are effective in maintaining the integrity of the product besides being eco friendly. It is easily recyclable and is also comparatively cheaper. Changing lifestyles of people along with rising average disposable incomes is driving the market’s growth to a large extent. Aluminum containers are the most popular due to its ability of protecting the quality of the product. Straight wall containers are witnessing steady growth in terms of sales and they are available in various sizes and volumes. Europe is the largest consumer of the market products and this is primarily due to the massive growth of the personal care segment in this region as well as around the world.
The continuously changing regulations regarding manufacturing of the products is creating a huge problem for the manufacturers of the industry. There is requirement of extra paper work and proper timely tests in order to comply with the changing government regulations. These stringent regulations are restraining the market’s growth to a large extent. Apart from this, the presence of substitutes like saturated light carbons and dimethyl ether are posing serious challenges for the major players in the market. They are trying to focus on RD and new product launches in order to counter this challenge.
The COVID-19 impact:
The COVID-19 pandemic is likely to have a positive impact on the industry. The demand for spray sanitizers have grown after the outbreak of the pandemic and healthcare sector is creating huge demands in the market. Consumers would become more conscious about the quality of products and the health benefits offered by various items or products. This would provide the market extra advantage and a huge boost. Since the products of the market are relatively cheaper, end user industries would try to utilize them to a greater extent in order to bring down their overall manufacturing cost. Thus unlike many other sectors, the market under study may not face much disruptions due to the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic.
Get a sample copy of the Aerosol Container Market report, visit: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3250
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Glass aerosol containers is expected to witness significant amount of growth due to its rising usage in pharmaceutical packaging.
- Necked-in aerosol containers are primarily used for deodorants and also in the automotive sector.
- Increasing usage of aerosols in pressurized metered-dose inhalers designed for asthma patients is expected to play a major role for the market’s penetration in the healthcare sector.
- The growth of personal care industry in countries like China, Japan and India is playing a crucial role for the market’s development in the Asia Pacific region.
- In June 2018, Ball Corporation along with Platinum Equity announced the formation of a joint venture in order to establish Ball Metal Pack. This new company was formed in order to produce steel containers for aerosol products.
- There have been a number of product launches in the industry like Ardagh Group launching a distinct shaped aersosol can for the Puma branded cosmetic products of L’Oreal and Ball corporation launching a new technology by introducing 360 degree custom shaped aerosol cans.
- Key players in the market include Ardagh Group S.A., Crown Holdings Inc, Tubex Holding GmbH, Ball Corporation, Plastipak Holdings Inc, Alltub Italia S.R.L., WestRock Company, Nampak Ltd., BWAY Corporation and Exal Corporation.
- There have been a number of MA in the industry like Ball Corporation acquiring Rexam PLC in 2016, In 2018 Crown Holdings Inc acquiring Signode International Group Holdings Ltd in 2018 and WestRock Company acquiring Kapstone Paper Packaging Corporation.
To know more about the latest insights of the report, visit: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-latest-insight/3250
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Aerosol Container Market on the basis of Material, Product Type, Application and region:
Nature Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2027)
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2027)
- Straight wall
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2027)
- Personal care
- Home care
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3250
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
John W, Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs