Increasing government initiatives to create awareness about the precautionary measures and treatment regarding HIV disease is a key factor driving market revenue growth
The global Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) disorder market size is expected to reach USD 9.02 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 9.9% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rapid advancements in the healthcare sector for the development of innovative and self HIV disorder kits are driving global HIV disorder market revenue growth.
Various approaches for HIV prevention include testing and counseling for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and HIV, elimination of mother-to-child transmission, and use of therapies and antiretroviral drugs for prevention. The emergence of Point-of-Care (POC) testing in HIV diagnosis has led to the healthcare industry leveraging new innovations in POC instruments via RD. POC devices are easy to operate and maintain and can be transported conveniently. Recent advancements in POC testing has resulted in the development of antiretroviral therapy (ART), Cluster of Differentiation 4(CD4) tests, HIV Rapid Diagnostic Tests (RDTs), Viral Load (VL) testing, and HIV early-infant diagnosis tests. Moreover, rising need for HIV testing kits and increase in research and development activities in countries such as India, China, and Indonesia are factors expected to boost growth of the market during the forecast period.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC])@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4134
The report puts an emphasis on the information regarding the key players with a special focus on their company profile, business overview, recent advancements, product catalog, and strategic business plans. It provides a comprehensive overview of the strategic alliances in the market under taken by the key players such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, agreements, product launches, brand promotions, and corporate deals, among others.
Key companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
Siemens, F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd., Abbott, Danaher, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck KGaA, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Hologic, Inc., Bioneer Corporation, and Bio-Rad Laboratories, Ltd.
Order This Report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/4134
The HIV Disorder market takes into account major geographical locations such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa to offer key insights into market growth, market size, market share, revenue growth, current and emerging trends, supply and demand ratio, import/export, consumer demand and behavior, and presence of key players in each region. The report offers an in-depth country wise analysis to impart better understanding of the market and its growth prospects.
Segments Covered in the report
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Software Services
End use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Home Care Settings
- Disorder Laboratories
- Blood Banks
Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Antibody Tests
- Viral Load Tests
- CD4 tests
- Test for Early Infant Disorder
- Tests for Viral Identification
Key Regions Analyzed in the Report include:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Furthermore, it consists information about individual segment of the HIV Disorder market based on the types and application. The report also offers insights about the key segments expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period and primary trends influencing their growth. It also offers CAGR and market share values for each segment to provide clear understanding of demand and trend in the global market.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Software services segment is expected to register rapid growth rate during the forecast period. Increasing demand for Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) has led private companies to adopt disorder measures using software that not only helps to keep a record of the data and disorder reports of several people but also can locate individuals who are suffering from the disease, which in turn help government and other organization to provide help and assistant to that individual in a short span of time.
- Antibody tests segment accounted for largest market revenue share in 2021 and is expected to register rapid growth rate during the forecast period owing to increasing technological advancements in HIV diagnosis products, growing awareness about HIV and its related diseases, and increasing blood donations in hospitals and blood donation camps. Antibody tests search for antibodies in the blood or oral fluid to fight HIV. Antibody tests take around 23 to 90 days to detect HIV infection after exposure.
- HIV disorder market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 owing to presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure and HIV disorder kit manufacturing companies in this region. Moreover, increasing awareness among the younger generation and increasing investment by the government and private players in research activities for the development of HIV disorder kits are factors expected to boost market growth during the forecast period.
- In February 2022, Siemens Healthineers and the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) announced partnership, which will help to optimize Point-of-Care (POC) disorder networks and strengthen fragile health systems in sub-Saharan Africa by improving access to disorder and linkage to treatment. Together UNICEF and Siemens Healthineers will fight to prevent maternal, newborn, and child deaths and common infectious diseases such as early infant HIV, COVID-19, and tuberculosis, which will promote the health and development of all children.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4134
Thank you for reading our report. For any specific details on customization of this report, please get in touch with us. We will ensure the report you get is well-suited to your needs.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Healthcare Transportation Services Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/healthcare-transportation-services-market-size-industry-statistics-growth-potentials-trends-company-profile-global-expansion-strategies-by-top-key-vendors-till-2028-/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370