Rising investment and focus on stem cell research, increasing demand for cell-based therapeutics, and high prevalence of chronic and infectious disease globally are key factors driving market growth
The global cell feasibility assays market size is expected to reach USD 6.35 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 8.7%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Growing healthcare burden of chronic diseases, rising focus on development of cell-based therapeutics, and recent technological advancements in pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors are some key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. Rising need to develop better cures and more efficient drugs and therapeutic approaches has led to increased adoption of cell feasibility assays in drug discovery and development. This is expected to further drive market growth going ahead. In addition, increasing private and public funding for stem cell and cancer research is expected to contribute to support market growth during the forecast period.
Cell feasibility assays in research studies are carried out to determine overall health of cells, optimize conditions of experiments, and to study the survival rate of cells after treatment with experimental compounds such as drugs. Cell feasibility assays provide information about cell health through measurement of the metabolic activity of cells, ATP synthesis and storage, or cell proliferation. Cell feasibility can also be understood through cell toxicity assays that determine markers of cell death. Cell feasibility and cell toxicity assays are critical tools for assessing cellular responses to experimental compounds and reagents. Feasibility assays have been widely used to study the efficacy of substances in reducing impact of toxic substances and this has boosted its adoption in stem cell and cancer research to produce cell-based and anti-cancer therapeutics.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC])@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4084
The report puts an emphasis on the information regarding the key players with a special focus on their company profile, business overview, recent advancements, product catalog, and strategic business plans. It provides a comprehensive overview of the strategic alliances in the market under taken by the key players such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, agreements, product launches, brand promotions, and corporate deals, among others.
Key companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Agilent Technologies Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Merck KGaA, GE Healthcare, BioTek Instruments, PerkinElmer, Inc., Promega Corporation, Biotium, Abcam Plc., Canvax, Danaher Corporation, and Creative Bioarray.
Order This Report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/4084
The Cell Feasibility Assays market takes into account major geographical locations such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa to offer key insights into market growth, market size, market share, revenue growth, current and emerging trends, supply and demand ratio, import/export, consumer demand and behavior, and presence of key players in each region. The report offers an in-depth country wise analysis to impart better understanding of the market and its growth prospects.
Segments Covered in the report
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Assay Kits
- Tetrazolium Reduction Assay Kits
- MTT Assay Kits
- Other Tetrazolium Assay Kits
- Resazurin Cell Feasibility Assay Kits
- Calcein-AM Cell Feasibility Assay Kits
- Other Assay Kits
- Flow Cytometers
- Automated Cell Counters
- Cell Imaging Analysis Systems
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Basic Research
- Stem Cell Research
- Drug Discovery Development
- Clinical and Diagnostics
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Companies
- Hospitals Diagnostic Labs
- Academic Research Institutes
Key Regions Analyzed in the Report include:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Furthermore, it consists information about individual segment of the Cell Feasibility Assays market based on the types and application. The report also offers insights about the key segments expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period and primary trends influencing their growth. It also offers CAGR and market share values for each segment to provide clear understanding of demand and trend in the global market.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Consumables segment is expected to register significant revenue growth during the forecast period owing to increasing demand for consumables such as assay kits, reagents, and microplates in cell feasibility experiments in stem cell and cancer research.
- Drug discovery and development segment is expected to account for considerably large revenue share in the global market between 2021 and 2028. Increasing prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases have boosted demand for effective therapeutic approaches and growing financial support from governments for development of novel drugs and therapeutics are expected to contribute significantly to revenue growth of this segment.
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies segment is expected to register rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing focus on stem cell research, rising investment in biopharmaceutical RD, and growing application of cell feasibility assays in drug discovery and development.
- North America is expected to account for largest market share in terms of revenue during the forecast period owing to increasing private and public funding for stem cell and cancer research, rising demand for biologics, and presence of state-of-the-art healthcare and research infrastructure in the region.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4084
Thank you for reading our report. For any specific details on customization of this report, please get in touch with us. We will ensure the report you get is well-suited to your needs.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Onychomycosis Disease Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/onychomycosis-disease-market-growth-analysis-by-2030-rising-prevalence-of-dermatophyte-caused-nail-fungal-infection-is-drive-revenue-growth-in-the-industry/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370