According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Bacteriological Testing market was valued at USD 11.99 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 21.59 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 7.6%.
Bacteriological Testing became a key aspect in today’s world where the consumption and applications in areas such as food and beverages, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, and healthcare are drastically increasing across the globe. The population is increasing, especially in developing countries like India and China. This Population also creates a demand for more food and water facilities, which are basic needs. In developing countries, the risk associated with diseases is a significant concern, and the bacteria is one of the reasons for mild to chronic infections. Bacterial infection can cause major trouble of disease due to contamination of food and water, which is a key market driver for the growth of the bacteriological testing market.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2276
The Government initiatives by the health ministries are rising to avoid the issues related to bacterial infections. The strict regulations are in food, water, and pharma industries to get industrial rectification, which is showing lucrative opportunities for Bacteriological testing market manufacturers.
However, the lack of medical facilities and professional expertise in the testing and diagnosis field and the high cost associated with the testing equipment are the major factors hindering the growth of the bacteriological testing market.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Bacteriological Testing market is growing at a CAGR of 2% in Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe, with 8.0% and 7.9% CAGR, respectively. Rising bacterial infections across the globe is the key factor to accelerate the bacteriological testing market growth during forecast period across all regions
- As of 2018, Food Beverages is the dominating Bacteriological Testing application which holds 32% of the global market. Asia-Pacific market is the chief revenue generating source for this product segment, followed by North America and Europe regions. The pharmaceutical segment is anticipated to grow at significant CAGR in the bacteriological testing market during the analysis period. This is accredited to key factors such as the existence of well-established globally accepted regulations that govern the evaluation of bacterial contamination during pharmaceutical manufacturing and raw material sourcing coupled with the rising volume of pharmaceutical drugs sold every year, rise in safety concerns related to pharmaceutical manufacturing in developing countries, increase in market demand for safer drug formulations for disease treatment, and expansion of the drug development pipeline of major pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- Microbiology Proficiency Testing Method is expected to be the fastest growing market segment during forecast period 2019-2026 with a CAGR of 8.4%. However, associated costs are major challenge for the bacteriological testing market growth of this segment.
- Other Application segment (that includes live-stock feed, chemical laboratories, and agricultural fertilizers) was valued at USD 900 million and is expected reach USD 1.94 billion by 2026.
- North America is expected to account for the 33% of the global Bacteriological Test market. The availability of advanced technology in various states across the country will likely to help in high growth.
- The lack of awareness amongst people in the society towards these tests and lack of facilities for the tests in the developing nations are likely to hinder the bacteriological testing market growth during the study period.
The report also focuses on details of each market player including its global position, financial standing, revenue generation, company overview, product service portfolio. The Bacteriological Testing market is extremely competitive and consists of several key players at regional and global level. Key players are focused on adopting various strategies such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, investments in RD, partnerships, joint ventures and collaborations to strengthen their market position and enhance product portfolio.
Leading companies operating in the market are:
SGS, Bureau Veritas, Intertek, Eurofins, ALS Ltd., Thermo Fisher, Merck, Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad, 3M corporation
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2276
The report also offers detailed insights about market segmentation based on type, application and regional bifurcation:
Bacteriological Testing Market Segmentation:
- Food Beverages
- Other Applications
- Air sampling
- Culture media
- Plate counts
- Rapid test
- Microbiology Proficiency testing
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Bacteriological Testing report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
• North America (the USA and Canada)
• Europe (UK, Germany, France, and the rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
• the Middle East and Africa (GCC and the rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Browse Full Report Description with Research Methodology, Table of Content, and Infographics @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bacteriological-testing-market
Key market aspects are illuminated in the report:
- Executive Summary: It covers a summary of the most vital studies, the Global Bacteriological Testing market increasing rate, modest circumstances, market trends, drivers and problems as well as macroscopic pointers.
- Study Analysis: Covers major companies, vital market segments, the scope of the products offered in the Global Bacteriological Testing market, the years measured, and the study points.
- Company Profile: Each Firm well-defined in this segment is screened based on a products, value, SWOT analysis, their ability and other significant features.
- Manufacture by Region: This Global Bacteriological Testing report offers data on imports and exports, sales, production and key companies in all studied regional markets.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2276
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly note that we also offer customized reports according to the client’s requirements. Contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will provide you with the best-customized report.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Diabetic Retinopathy Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/diabetic-retinopathy-market
Audiology Devices Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/audiology-devices-market
Manual Resuscitators Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/manual-resuscitators-market
Medical Foods Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/medical-foods-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.