According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Surgical Navigation Systems Market was valued at USD 146.4 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 327.9 million by year 2026, at a CAGR of 10.6 %. Surgical Navigation Systems are used in surgeries for the replacement of the knee, hip, spine, joints and shoulders. Complete knee arthroplasty, revision of total knee arthroplasty, kinematic evaluation and unicompartmental knee arthroplasty (UKA) are some of the applications in which these navigation systems can be used. In the case of hip surgeries, these systems can be used for total hip arthroplasty. In spinal surgeries, Surgical Navigation Systems can be used to treat defects caused by degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, fractures and spondylolisthesis. The growth in the medical tourism is expected to be one of the main trends that will gain popularity in the orthopedic navigation system market. Surgical Navigation Systems include intraoperative effect and preoperative planning to represent three-dimensional computer images in a relatively durable anatomy that are image-guided operating systems. Increased cases of joint reconstruction fuel market growth. The popularity of Surgical Navigation Systems has increased among surgeons in developed countries due to more convenience of the system over traditional imaging techniques such as X-ray. The cost-effective solutions and increased awareness are factors expected to boost the growth of Surgical Navigation Systems market in the near future. In addition, the increasing adoption of minimally invasive surgeries is expected to support market growth over the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2286
Technological developments in the orthopedic navigation system, increased funding for research and development, and increased incidence of osteoarthritis are other factors that are expected to increase the market for Surgical Navigation Systems in years to come. The advantages associated with the orthopedic navigation system, such as shorter hospital stay, easier rehabilitation and low blood loss, are a few other factors that should grow the market over the forecast period. Computer-assisted surgeries offer improved functionality, precise alignment of implants and fewer complications, leading to less pain and less tissue damage, improves the adjusted year of life for quality.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Surgical Navigation Systems is growing at a CAGR of 7% in Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe, with 10.4 % and 10.3% CAGR, respectively. Growing geriatric population is the key factor to accelerate the market growth during forecast period across all regions.
- Robotics systems should also create competition as companies like Stryker start selling these systems alongside traditional systems. However, the high price and the recent appearance of this technology will prevent it from completely displace non-robotic navigation in the short term.
- Surgeons who have adopted Surgical Navigation Systems generally continue to use the system due to clinical benefits, such as reduced exams. However, surgeons who prefer other technologies believe that navigation systems are too cumbersome, too expensive and that the extra costs do not outweigh the advantages over other technologies. This may inhibit the market growth.
- Strong economic development is boosting medical tourism in countries such as India and China, which would boost the growth by increasing consumer purchasing power.
- The growing demand for computer-assisted orthopedic surgery because of the associated benefits, such as shorter convalescence time and shorter hospital stay, is expected to drive growth in the sector.
- The market is inherently competitive, with key players primarily focusing on product innovation strategies due to changing needs of healthcare facilities, surgeons and patients.
- Knee navigation systems had the largest market share in 2016 due to increasing target population i.e., geriatric population worldwide, wider adoption by healthcare professionals and wide availability of products.
- The Asia-Pacific regional market is expected to grow profitably due to the increasing incidence of orthopedic conditions and consumer awareness of the benefits of minimally invasive surgery.
- The market is consolidating as major pharmaceuticals focus on the strategic acquisitions of small businesses to gain a competitive advantage in the coming years. For instance, in October 2019 Johnson Johnson’s DePuy Synthes unit has entered a definitive agreement with JointPoint, Inc. to acquire its JointPoint Navigation Software
The report also focuses on details of each market player including its global position, financial standing, revenue generation, company overview, and product service portfolio. The Surgical Navigation Systems market is extremely competitive and consists of several key players at the regional and global levels. Key players are focused on adopting various strategies such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, investments in RD, partnerships, joint ventures, and collaborations to strengthen their market position and enhance their product portfolio.
Leading companies operating in the market are:
Fiagon GmbH, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Medtronic, Stryker, OMNI, Brainlab AG, Siemens Healthineers, CAScination AG, Scopis GmbH, DePuy Synthes
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2286
The report also offers detailed insights about market segmentation based on type, application and regional bifurcation:
Surgical Navigation Systems Market Segmentation:
- Knee Surgeries
- Spine Surgeries
- Hip Surgeries
- Joint replacement Surgeries
- Shoulder replacement Surgeries
End Use Outlook:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of the Middle East Africa)
Some essential purposes of the Surgical Navigation Systems market research report:
- Vital Developments: Custom investigation provides critical improvements to the Surgical Navigation Systems market, including RD, new item shipment, coordinated efforts, development rate, partnerships, joint efforts, and local development of rivals working in the market on a global scale and regional.
- Market Characteristics: The report contains Surgical Navigation Systems market highlights, income, limit, limit utilization rate, value, net, creation rate, generation, utilization, import, trade, supply, demand, cost, part of the industry in general, CAGR, and gross margin. Likewise, the market report offers an exhaustive investigation of the elements and their most recent patterns, along with Service market fragments and subsections.
- Investigative Tools: This market report incorporates the accurately considered and evaluated information of the major established players and their extension into the Surgical Navigation Systems market by methods. Systematic tools and methodologies, for example, Porter’s Five Powers Investigation, Possibilities Study, and numerous other statistical investigation methods have been used to analyze the development of the key players working in the Surgical Navigation Systems market.
- Convincingly, the Surgical Navigation Systems report will give you an unmistakable perspective on every single market reality without the need to allude to some other research report or source of information. This report will provide all of you with the realities about the past, present, and eventual fate of the Surgical Navigation Systems market.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2286
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly note that we also offer customized reports according to the client’s requirements. Contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will provide you with the best-customized report.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Antifungal Drugs Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/antifungal-drugs-market
Assisted Walking Device Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/assisted-walking-device-market
Biodefense Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/biodefense-market
Medical Marijuana Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/medical-marijuana-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.