Emergen Research's latest market research report, titled Global Solar LED Street Lighting Market, provides estimated market size and shares, latest industry trends, global market growth rates, key drivers and opportunities, constraints, product segmentation, and major market players. Cost structure, market size, competitive landscape, product portfolio and specifications, and company profiles.
The global Solar LED Street Lighting Market is forecasted to be worth USD 13.89 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The solar LED street lighting market is anticipated to grow significantly owing to the growing need for energy-efficient lighting systems and the rising integration of the IoT with lighting systems. The increase in energy usage globally is another factor for the substantial growth in the global solar LED street lighting market.
To receive a PDF sample of the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/232
Global Solar LED Street Lighting Market Highlights:
- Regional demand estimation and forecast
- Product Mix Matrix
- RD Analysis
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Pre-commodity pricing volatility
- Supply chain optimization analysis
- Technological updates analysis
- Raw Material Sourcing Strategy
- Competitive Analysis
- Mergers Acquisitions
- Location Quotients Analysis
- Carbon Footprint Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Vendor Management
The latest study provides an insightful analysis of the broad competitive landscape of the global Solar LED Street Lighting market, emphasizing the key market rivals and their company profiles. A wide array of strategic initiatives, such as new business deals, mergers acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, technological upgradation, and recent product launches, undertaken by these companies has been discussed in the report. The report analyzes various elements of the market’s competitive scenario, such as the regulatory standards and policies implemented across the industry over recent years. Our team of experts has leveraged several powerful analytical tools, such as Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis, to deliver a comprehensive overview of the global Solar LED Street Lighting market and pinpoint the fundamental growth trends.
Key Parameters Analyzed in This Section:
- Company Profiles
- Gross Revenue
- Profit margins
- Product sales trends
- Product pricing
- Industry Analysis
- Sales distribution channels
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East Africa
- Asia Pacific
To get a discount on the latest report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/232
Key Companies Profiled in the Report are:
Su-Kam Power Systems Ltd., Sunna Design, Inc., Dragon's Breath Solar, Bridgelux, Inc., Greenshine New Energy LLC, Signify Holding B.V., Solar Lighting International Inc, Anhui Longvolt Energy Co. Ltd., BISOL Group, d.o.o., Orion Solar
The report bifurcates the Solar LED Street Lighting market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Grid Connected
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Solar Cell
- Light Pole
- LED lamps
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
To get a full coverage on the latest report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/solar-led-street-lighting-market
- In June 2019, Signify N.V. was installed 20 Philips SunStay solar street lights in Infanta Elena Park in Seville, Spain, in one housing, these solar lights have an integrated solar panel, luminaire, charge controller, and battery. These lights are also compact and easy to assemble and require less maintenance.
- Due to certain government influence, such as feed-in tariff and net metering, the grid-connected system is anticipated to witness significant growth over the forecast timeframe.
- Due to the advantages, such as less maintenance, uniform mounting, long service life, ecofriendly, and no RF interference, the light pole segment is expected to dominate the market with a CAGR of 13.4%.
- Over the forecast timeframe, the industrial sector is anticipated to hold the largest market due to the emergence of advanced sensor-based network firms, along with a rise in on-site energy production.
- The commercial segment is expected to see significant market growth due to solar LED street lighting systems' benefits in commercial applications, including no wire theft, easy installation and maintenance, no wire laying operation or complex power facilities needed, and cost-saving.
- During the forecast period, the Asia Pacific region is expected to hold the largest market with a CAGR of 13.7%. The increasing government initiative to use energy-efficient lighting technologies with decreased product cost and a growing number of manufacturing facilities. Market growth is anticipated to be further driven by the rise of solar projects, along with the demand for improved renewable energy systems.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/232
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
Latest Blog Articles Published by Emergen Research:
distributed energy generation market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/distributed-energy-generation-market
automotive adaptive lighting market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automotive-adaptive-lighting-market
driver monitoring systems market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/driver-monitoring-systems-market
metamaterials market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/metamaterials-market
interventional cardiology market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/interventional-cardiology-market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights