The global sodium hypophosphite market size was significantly robust in 2020 and is expected to register a steady revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Key factors driving market revenue growth are rising demand for sodium hypophosphite as a reducing agent in water treatment facilities and growing usage of sodium hypophosphite in manufacturing of several industrial additives and oilfield scale inhibitors. Thus, growth of chemical, polymer, and plastic industries globally, is expected to boost the sodium hypophosphite market revenue growth.
Sodium hypophosphite is a deliquescent white crystalline inorganic substance that can absorb moisture. Sodium hypophosphite is commonly used as a reducing agent in electroplating applications. Sodium hypophosphite is a naturally occurring chemical that has a tendency to absorb moisture and is a smooth solvent. It is employed as a reducing agent in electroplating and has corrosive-free, high-strength, and heat-resistant properties. As a result of its characteristics, it is increasingly used in automotive, aviation, and electronics industries. It may also be used as a catalyst in chemical reactions, which makes it useful in chemical and polymer industries. It can also be used in pharmaceutical and ceramic industries as it is soluble in both organic and inorganic solvents. All these factors are expected to offer significant growth opportunities for the market as well as market players.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/278
Top Players in the Global Sodium Hypophosphite Market:
- Hubei Xingfa Chemicals Group Co., Ltd.
- Changshu New-Tech Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Fuerxin Pharmaceutical Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Kangxiang Industrial Group Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Zengxin Chemistry Co., Ltd
- Hubei Lianxing Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Febex SA (Arkema)
- Huanggang Quanwang Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd
Read full Report Description@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sodium-hypophosphite-market
Market segmentation based on Product Type Outlook:
- Electronic Grade
- Industrial Grade
Function Type Outlook:
- Reducing Agents
- Catalysts Stabilizers
- Chemical Intermediates
- Water treatment
- Chemicals pharmaceuticals
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/278
Frequently Asked Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the estimated revenue growth rate of the global Sodium Hypophosphite market over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global market revenue growth?
- Which are the leading manufacturers and suppliers in the global Sodium Hypophosphite market?
- Which regional market is expected to lead in terms of revenue share in the global Sodium Hypophosphite market over the forecast years?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370