The global Nanorobotics market size is expected to reach USD 14.03 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 10.9% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Emergen Research. Nanorobotics market revenue growth is driven by key factors such as rapid innovations in nanorobotics technology and increasing application of the technology in treatment of neurological cardiovascular, oncological, infectious, orthopedic diseases, and others.
The pandemic is expected to contribute to the potential downturn of the Nanorobotics industry substantially. Reportedly, this sector has been financially beleaguered since the COVID-19 lockdown restrictions were put into effect. Hence, the report highlights the financial obstacles that have slowed numerous businesses’ progress in this sector and disrupted the global supply chains.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/744
The report also discusses key players involved in the market, such as Bruker, Oxford Instruments, Toronto Nano Instrumentation, JEOL Ltd., Imina Technologies, Klocke Nanotechnik, Thermo-Fisher Scientific Inc., Ginkgo Bioworks, Agilent Technologies, and Park Systems. as well as new entrants in the market.
Emergen Research has segmented the global nanorobotics market based on type, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Electron Microscope (EM)
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM)
- Transmission Electron Microscope (TEM)
- Scanning Probe Microscope (SPM)
- Atomic Force Microscopes (AFM)
- Scanning Tunneling Microscope (STM)
- Electron Microscope (EM)
- Magnetically Guided
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Others (Space and Oil Gas)
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/744
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In March 2021, Bionaut Labs, which is a company that is developing nanorobots to deliver drugs for treatment of brain diseases, announced that it had received a funding of USD 20 million led by Khosla Ventures and Upfront Ventures. The funds will be used to guide Bionaut Labs through clinical and preclinical development of its nanorobot technology.
- Magnetically guided nanorobotics segment revenue is expected to register a significantly rapid rate during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increasing demand for delicate applications as magnetically guided nanorobots provide high degree of maneuverability in complex procedures. Nanorobotics is employed to carry and deliver live cells to targeted areas in the body, which further expected to advance, and this is expected to continue to drive revenue growth of this segment over the forecast period.
- Nanomedicine segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 due to its commercialization in the healthcare industry on large scale for drug delivery, in vitro diagnostics, in vivo imaging, biomaterial, drug therapy, and active implants.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 due to high spending on healthcare and increased investment in research development of nanotechnology. Another contributing factor is increased demand for nanorobotics from the National Science Foundation (NSF) and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). Various clinical trials and pipeline projects in the U.S. for development of nanorobotics in various areas are also fueling market revenue growth.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What will be the estimated growth rate of the Nanorobotics market by 2028?
- Who are the prominent distributors, vendors, and manufacturers of the market?
- What are the driving and restraining factors of the growth of the Nanorobotics market throughout the forecast period?
- What are the current and future market trends of the Nanorobotics market?
- What are the sales and price analysis of the product by types, applications, and regions?
- What are the expected opportunities for the companies and new entrants in the coming years?
Regional Analysis of the Nanorobotics Market Includes:
The competitive analysis also includes regional analysis of major geographical regions. The report covers regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa.
In conclusion, the report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Global Nanorobotics market, including the global and regional analysis of the market. The study covers critical information and factual data about the Nanorobotics industry, along with an in-depth statistical analysis of the market drivers, limitations, growth prospects, opportunities, and threats. On the basis of the current market scope, the report provides an extensive analysis of how the Nanorobotics market is expected to fare in the forecast timeline. The report utilizes advanced analytical tools to offer an estimation of the outlook of the global state of the Nanorobotics industry.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/744
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you have any queries regarding the report or its customization. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your needs.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Masterbatch Market https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/masterbatch-market-size-is-expected-to-reach-usd-16-31-billion-in-2028-and-register-a-revenue-cagr-of-4-8-by-2021-2028-latest-analysis-by-emergen-research
Cancer Immunotherapy Market https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/cancer-immunotherapy-market-to-hit-153-03-billion-by-2027-emergen-research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-nanorobotics-market