Full stack development: It is a development of development that includes the frontend (client side) as well as the backend (server side) parts of the web application.
Full stack web Developers: Full stack web developers are able to develop full web apps and sites. They are involved in both the backend and frontend database and debugging web websites and applications.
Join the web developer internship to be a full stack developer
Front-end Development (Client side)
Every aspect of a web page, from the logo to buttons, search bar as well as layout, and the way the user interacts with the website, was designed by a frontend developer. Frontend developers create the design and layout of the site.
Frontend developers also need to ensure that the website is optimized for every device (phones, tablets, smartphones, and laptops). This is known as responsive web Design.
Back End Development (Server side)
Back-end development is the portion that users do not get to see. Backend developers concentrate on the logic behind the website by creating servers and working with APIs and databases. (Application Programming Interface).
For instance, the content and layout of a form could be developed on the client's side; however, when the user fills in their details, the information is handled on the server (back side).
Technology that is related to full stack development:
- Front end: It is the frontend part of the website or web application, which is accountable for user experience. Users interact directly with the front part that is this web application or the website.
- Front end Languages: The front end is constructed using a variety of languages, which are listed in the following sections:
- HTML: HTML is an abbreviation in Hyper Text Markup Language. It is used for designing the frontend portion of web pages by using a markup language. HTML is the blend of Hypertext with Markup language. Hypertext is the term used to define the hyperlink between web pages. Markup technology is utilized to describe the text within tags, which define how web pages are structured. Web pages.
- CSS: Cascading Style Sheets, also called CSS, is a simple constructed language designed to make the process of creating web pages look appealing. CSS lets you apply the style to web pages. In addition, CSS enables you to do this independently of the HTML, which is the basis of every web page.
- Frontend Frameworks as well as Libraries:
- SASS is The most stable, mature, and durable CSS extension programming language. It can be used to enhance the functionality of the existing CSS on a website that includes everything from variables to inheritance and nesting without difficulty.
- Other frameworks and libraries include Semantic-UI Foundation, Materialize, Backbone.js, Express.js, Ember.js, etc.
- Other Important Information:
- Utilize text editors to make use of shortcuts and other features, i.e., Visual Studio, Atom, Sublime, etc.
- Create UI responsible by using the grid system.
- Git and git command options like add, init commit, etc., for controlling version numbers and collaborating with team members.
- Other tools include npm and yarn's package manager, SASS CCS pre-processor, and the browser DevTools, i.e., chrome dev tools.
- Learn to use HTTP, JSON, and GraphQL APIs to access data using Axios or other tools.
- It is also a requirement to have some design expertise to design layout and style more appealing.
- Back end This refers to the server-side development of a web application or website, with the primary focus on the manner in which the website operates. It is accountable to manage the database using APIs and queries using clients-side commands. This type of site comprises three components: front, back, and the database.
- The backend portion is constructed using frameworks, libraries, and programming languages. They are discussed in the following sections:
- PHP PHP is a server-side scripting language that was designed exclusively designed for web development. Because PHP code is executed on the server side, it is known as a server-side scripting language.
- C++ Is a general-purpose programming language that is extensively used nowadays for programming competitions. It is also used as a backend language.
- Java: Java is among the most well-known and extensively used programming languages and platforms. It's extremely flexible and adaptable. Java components are readily accessible.
- Python: Python is a programming language that allows you to perform tasks quickly and connect systems with greater efficiency.
- Back End Frameworks This list of backend frameworks includes Express, Django, Rails, Laravel, Spring, etc.
- The other scripting or backend programming languages include: C#, Ruby REST, GO, etc.
- Other Important Information:
- Structure the data in an efficient manner.
- Manage API request-response to store and retrieve data.
- Data security is crucial.
- Database: A database is the accumulation of data interconnected which facilitates the efficient retrieval, insertion, and deletion of information from databases and arranges the data in the form of views, tables, reports, schemas, etc.
- Oracle: Oracle database is a collection of data that is treated as a whole. The primary function of the database is to keep and retrieve data that is related to the query. It's a database server and is used to handle information.
- MongoDB: MongoDB is the most well-known NoSQL database and is an open-source document-oriented database. The term "NoSQL" is a reference to "non-relational." This means that MongoDB isn't built on the structure of a table-like relational database; however, it provides a completely distinct method for storing and retrieval of information.
- SQL: Structured Query Language is an established Database language that is used to build, manage and retrieve data from a relational database.
A full-stack developer should have certain soft skills that are basic addition.
- Creativity: The developer should be aware of the project's goals and design something that appeals to the intended audience.
- Strategic planning is an essential phase of the development life-cycle. Developers should have the ability to plan the creation, development as well as implementation phase in a strategic manner. This can help streamline the process.
- Analytical skills: as the name implies, the ability to discern information clearly and make rational decision-making based on data aids in increasing efficiency. These are the skills that develop when exposed to the subject. However, a strong sense of understanding is needed.
- The ability to solve problems is essential to spot any flaws and create a flawless application. From a business standpoint, the ability to solve problems plays an important role in that tasks are completed smoothly.
- Skills in time management A developer must meet deadlines while ensuring that he is executing his work.